THE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
The business process which the management team operates is the McKinsey “Blueprinted” business model that identified the seven key factors that successfully took all the companies listed on NASDAQ in the 1980’s & 1990’s from a “Million to a Billion”. Each technology or application thereof is put on this “blueprinted” path.
- Each Zero Carbon “big idea and breakthrough value proposition” is being achieved by leveraging of its technology, IPR and human resources to deliver significant performance and price (tangible benefits) with a premium brand product and service (intangible benefit), this should enable it to achieve higher operating margins and PE ratios on its stock, enabling it to grow faster organically and through acquisition than its competitors.
- Each Zero Carbon business is focusing on exploiting “high growth”, “multi billion” euro market sectors, where GHG reduction legislation is forcing millions of people, companies and governments to choose products that have lower embedded GHG content or produce less GHGs. Whilst at the same time the consumer is becoming more sophisticated, prepared to pay a premium for environmentally friendly products and services.
- Each Zero Carbon business aims to work or is already working with the worlds largest “marquee reference clients”; in each technology related sector. This gives ZCTx product and services significant credibility and assists in the defence of the products against hostile actions of competitive large multi-national companies.
- These initial marquee clients are the basis of strong “big brother alliances”, that will enabling ZCTx to break into each technology specific market fast, and should gain significant market share rapidly, against major competitors.
- Exponential growth is possible in the short and medium term as the technologies have significant performance and price advantages, but need adequate early stage resources to enable ZCTx to achieve “exponential returns” with minimum capital outlay by using optimum public/private finance to create initial production capacity. Once each technology specific business model has been proven it can be expanded rapidly using existing commercial debt or equity sources as well as franchisee / licensee to expand the distribution system and structured trade finance
- The management of each Zero Carbon business operates an “inside-outside” management process with one key person driving the business forwards and another focusing on the supply to meet client demand both supported by an efficient operational hub. As ZCTx grows this needs to be continued to ensure demand and supply are equally matched at the same or similar time for each Sector and technology / business. The sharing of the core management and administrative hub greatly reduces the individual technologies commercialisation costs and risk.
- Each Zero Carbon business unit has a pool of advisors that act as the “essential experts” within the company on technology, supply, market, and commercial operations which are reflected in the ZCTx Board that needs to ensure the vision and capability are closely integrated.
“By linking the above seven points, being able to get each Zero Carbon business combined marketing, sales and technical assets up front and supplied to clients, suppliers backed up by the supply and operations team, and leaving the key business drivers to do what they do best.
Each Zero Carbon business should hit their inflection points where exponential growth occurs driving cash flow from the million to a billion mark within the three to five year target time frame.
When this is achieved the employment, GVA, socio-economic and commercial returns could be massive.