High Energy Plasma
High energy plasma material metal surface modification technology that gives metals unique nano scale surface properties, including:
- Hydrophobic surfaces.
- Photon absorption surfaces.
- Thermal transfer surfaces.
- Dielectric surfaces.
This nano-scale surfacing technology has many applications, including:
The treatment of stainless steel to produce a hydrophobic surface that prevents scaling and organic growth.
- Efficient thermal transfer surfaces for producing efficient heat exchangers.
- Efficient solar energy receiver surfaces for converting solar radiation energy into thermal energy.
- Efficient dielectric surfaces for storing electrons.